A fun, interactive and easy to use teaching tool which hits National Curriculum targets for personal, social, health and education (PSHE).
- The whole approach to Achibé Cards is visual and non-confrontational.
- There are no age or knowledge restrictions, and so can be used to fit the level and need of the pupil.
- They can help create stronger coping and self-awareness skills and the ability to better risk assess.
- Can be used one-on-one or in a large group.
- Can help develop broader skills for the wider world.
- Develop better confidence, sense of identity and allow pupils to take personal responsibility.
Achibé Cards are perfect for use in:
- Supporting specific National Curriculum targets but also for more general educational needs.
- The teaching of the personal, social, health and education (PSHE) curriculum for key stage 3 (11-14 year olds, Year 8 and 9) and key stage 4 (14-16 years old, Year 10 and 11).
- Colleges or universities as a supportive tool for any well-being or personal development programmes.
- Supporting students in exam preparation.
We also offer access to an Achibé Confidence Coach who is available to run workshops with your students in groups or act as a specialist coach for students who need additional support with their studies or emotional well-being.
Our Achibé Confidence Coaches can also run ‘train the trainer’ workshops to enable you to utilise the workshop materials and Achibé Cards.
If this is something that would interest you, do get in touch using the contact form below. We’d love to hear from you.
*All Achibé Confidence Coaches are Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked and hold appropriate coaching qualifications.